HD50 is a logger serie that supports Ethernet with RJ45 connector or Wi-Fi .
With the HD50 it is possible to start from 1 logger and extend it to a practically unlimited network of loggers.
The HD50 settings can be opened from a web browser, as it has a built-in webserver. This way it is also possible to monitor the actual measurements. Delta OHM already has the HD35 serie, based on RF communication. In some cases when networks are very wide or complex or divided into more than 1 building, a mix of cabled, WiFi and Radio Frequency loggers can be the best solution. The HD50 series have the possibility to be integrated in such hybrid networks.
Newest edition: HD50PM! Indoor Air Quality
What benefits do this logger series have?
- Easy to use: it can be directly accessed by a web browser
- It can be used stand alone or in networks with hundreds of loggers
- Additional software for all solutions: database locally on PC, database on local server, cloud based
- Wide range of standard sensors (°C / RH / LUX / Atm /CO2)
- It can support practically ‘any signal’: universal inputs make it possible to integrate any transmitter with standard output
- Optional software available for CFR21part11 (pharmaceutical market)
- The logger can send an email alarm when a value is higher or lower than the set threshold