HD49 transmitters are designed for temperature and humidity control in conditioning and ventilation applications (HVAC/BEMS) in the following sectors: pharmacy, museums,
clean rooms, ventilation ducts, industrial and civil sectors, crowded places, canteens, auditoria, gyms, high-density farms, greenhouses, etc.
The models of the HD49.. series are passive transmitters and thus suitable to be inserted in a 4…20mA current loop.
- horizontal probe for duct mounting (TO),
- vertical probe for wall mounting (TV),
- probe with 2 or 5 m cable (TC),
- fixed contact Pt100 probe for solar panel (TFP)
- probe for compressed air in pipelines (T480)
- probe for in-line installation (T481).
For the TO and TC versions, two probe temperature ranges are possible: standard -20…+80 °C and extended -40…+150 °C (option E). Temperature range of the thin film 1/3 DIN Pt100 probe for solar panel: -40…+85 °C.
HD49 transmitters are also available with LCD display (option L).
Electronics working temperature: -20…+60 °C.